Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Medical Report - R.I.P Mangwear

The Medical report from Helen Joseph hospital, Dr Shirley Radcliffe confirming that albert Mangwair died from “alcohol toxicity” after drinking toomuch, Over-exhaustion and drugs overdose....The inquest heard that Albert 28, collapsed in the his friends home had been more than five-times the legal S.A drink-drive limit with 416mgof alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood in his system....Radcliffe described the reasons for ICU admission included hypoxemia and one of his friend found “two empty vodka bottles[found] on the Car” and he had been suffering from the eating disorder Bulimia for several months before his death and endless partying session with little or no resting...sample taken from his stomach showed poly-drug cocktail and he overdosed Heroin, Cocaine 'crack' and cannabis 0.08gms was also found in his blood...and his death was caused by massive heart attack and respiratory failure followed by sudden Heart stop...and end up dead within seconds!

R.I.P Mangwear

2 comments:

  1. Jamani drugs sio kabisa. Anyway rest in peace bro.

    ReplyDelete